- Traditional braces
- Low-visibility braces
- Hidden braces
- Clear aligners/ Clear braces
- Hybrid orthodontic treatment
- Dr. Morine will conduct a full exam of your face, teeth, and jaws.
- After a previous dental analysis and diagnosis, a treatment plan will be customized for you.
- On your next visit to the dental office, the braces and the arch wire will be placed. The arch wire is the one that will make your teeth move.
- Treatments with braces require small adjustments and substitutions over time. You will agree for monthly check-up appointments with Dr. Morine.
- After having achieved the desired results, the appliances will be removed.
- In most cases, to prevent your teeth from misaligning, you will be recommended a dental retainer.
Dental retainers are custom-made removable or fixed appliances that are mostly used as the last phase of the orthodontic treatment; they help maintain the position of straightened teeth.
Removable retainers are often used for the upper teeth and fixed retainers for the lower teeth, but this will depend on each case and also on the patient’s commitment to oral hygiene,
These appliances may be made of plastic, acrylic or metal.
⦁ Identify extra or missing teeth
⦁ Correct harmful habits
⦁ Guide tooth eruption into the proper position
⦁ Make space for crowded teeth
⦁ Prevent further damage to teeth and gums
Dental visits help prevent complications and in some cases; the need for additional and costlier orthodontic therapy.