- Traditional braces
- Low-visibility braces
- Invisible Aligners – Clear Braces (Multiple Mouth Guards Used for Teeth Alignment)
- Dr. Morine will conduct a full exam of your face, teeth, and jaws.
- After a previous dental analysis and diagnosis, a treatment plan will be customized for you.
- On your next visit to the dental office, the braces and the arch wire will be placed. The arch wire is the one that will make your teeth move.
- Treatments with braces require small adjustments and substitutions over time. You will agree for monthly check-up appointments with Dr. Morine.
- After having achieved the desired results, the appliances will be removed.
- In most cases, to prevent your teeth from misaligning, you will be recommended a dental retainer.
Patient Visit Expectations– Braces and wires will be applied. Every month there after the patient should visit our office for adjustments and changing of wires. Failure to follow this monthly schedule could end up delaying the treatment plan and costing the patient additional expense.
Completion of Treatment – After having achieved the desired results, the appliances will be removed.
Post Treatment Instructions – In most cases, in order to prevent your teeth from misaligning you will be provided with a dental retainer. This is to be worn on a nightly basis to ensure the treatment matures and maintains the teeth positioning over time. The retainer is typically covered as part of your original treatment plan costs.
- Identify extra or missing teeth
- Correct harmful habits
- Guide tooth eruption into the proper position
- Make space for crowded teeth
- Prevent further damage to teeth and gums