Low visibility braces also known as “ceramic braces” are made of porcelain or in some cases plastic. They are the same size as metal braces, except that they have clear or tooth-colored brackets that blend in with your teeth much better than metal braces. They are less noticeable than metal braces. Ceramic braces perform at the level of metal braces to straighten teeth, correct jaw alignment, and other orthodontic issues.
- Tooth-colored (Aesthetic)
- Don’t demineralize tooth enamel
- Easy to remove after treatment finishes
- They are bonded to teeth and cannot be removed by the patient, making the treatment infallible.
- More comfortable
- Resistant to food stains
HOW LONG WILL THE TREATMENT TAKE?
The average length of treatment time for orthodontic patients is 24 months. Some patients may only need to wear their braces for 12 months and others may need to wear them longer than 24 months. This will depend on the patient’s age, the severity of your case and the patient’s commitment
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF LOW-VISIBILITY BRACES?
- Brush your teeth after every meal
- Floss everyday
- Rinse with mouthwash every day.
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid eating hard foods, and colored food like tomatoes, soda, coffee, wine, etc.
- Avoid using whitening toothpaste
- Visit your orthodontist regularly